Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dang!!!
Should not have gone to the Jet!

Next time you have a big break in LAX go out to the curb and take the van to "The Parking Spot." It's the yellow van with black polka-dots. Their parking garage is literally next to the In-n-Out on Sepulveda.

The In-n-Out in BUR is also a quick 5 minute walk away from the hotel...

I've got more....I ALWAYS know how to get to In-n-Out!:p

Well, once out of Ground School, I may havta JS out to LAX and enjoy such a culinary delight...

Too bad none are in DC...

Here's the story, straight from the rectum...uh, I mean The Spectrum.

P.S. The lady in the story by the last name of Atkins is not, I repeat, IS NOT related to Jerry Atkin.

My hell people....The Carls Jr six dollar burger I just finished tasted MUCH BETTER than those tiny pieces of meat and cheese on the double-double I had yesterday....(the second in-n-out burger later in the afternoon was a little better.)

Our "breakroom" toilets are battle tested...three words: Alvaro's Breakfast Burrito.

Now you are talking....maybe Ill make the run in the morning....First to Alveros for a 5 lbs. breakfast burrito (ham, bacon, and sausage) then 1 hour later to the executive washroom (why stink up the bathroom across the hall, when you can walk just a little further and leave a "present" for flight ops management!!!)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back