• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

In-N-Out SGU Is OPEN For Business!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, once out of Ground School, I may havta JS out to LAX and enjoy such a culinary delight...

Too bad none are in DC...

Washington DC has a burger FAR superior to the left-coast In-N-Out (which is good in its own right)....its called FIVE GUYS.

Washington DC has a burger FAR superior to the left-coast In-N-Out (which is good in its own right)....its called FIVE GUYS.

Somehow eating Five Guys just sounds too homoerotic for a homophobe like me.

However, In-N-Out draws a totally different connotation. An acceptable one, by my standards.

Mushrooms? No 1,000 Island Dressing? You Least-Coasters call that a Cheezburger?

Mushrooms? No 1,000 Island Dressing? You Least-Coasters call that a Cheezburger?

1,000 Island Dressing? What are you eating, a friggin' Big Mac? I'm sure if you wanted salad dressing on your burger at Five Guys you could get it. My tastes are somewhat simpler...Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo. Small fries...they always add an extra cup's worth to the bag anyway, making it a Regular.

"My burger joint is better and shiner than your burger joint!" ;)

I'm going to have to set the record straight right here: NOTHING in the world compares to a Whataburger. In-n-Outies are merely a tame substitute for the Chesseburger with a side of Jalapenos available at Whataburger. That, plus a Chocolate shake, and I could take the rest of the afternoon off.

For the right price...this COULD be done. We could start a whole In-N-Out Bootlegging to SLC business...

We've been doing it for months LAX-ASE. We've been hauling boxes of double-doubles and fries in the overhead in first class for the Aspen station. I love it when the pax start asking, "what's that smell?"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back