• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

In-flight bathroom emergency leads to felony charge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
God forbid the "riff raff" venture beyond the yellow brick road of economy and through the first class curtain to relieve themselves. :uzi:

A correction was issued:

--WSJ online

Perhaps someone should give a TSA rulemaker a laxative in flight and force them to wait in line for a lavatory when there are empty ones elsewhere.

Why is it every pilot bitches about the TSA jackoff's both blueshirt and management, what have we done to try and change it. It's our responsibility. Our livelihood depends on these jerks being knocked down a peg.

Man, I'm glad I'm not a part of the US airline industry any more.

The guy should have been smart enough to recognize the FA's incompetence, defecate in his seat, then sued Delta for pain and suffering.

If he touched the FA and moved her arm away in any way, he's toast. Too bad, feel for the guy, he was probably desperate to go, and not in the aisle.
However if you recall ever having to do the rectum squeeze, how would you have the ability to do close combat with a woman at the same time?....

We just cannot have passengers assaulting crew members, even if the crew was unreasonable or uncaring...he should plea and do community service....

Last edited:
IF they would just stop putting lavatories directly behind the cockpit (and thus sharing a flimsy wall), then we would not have this problem. I agree he should have communicated his "dilemma" clearly to the flight attendant, but I think nothing would have happened. Those business and first class F/As are ruthless, and the galley hags in coach refuse to move the cart until they are good and ready. Asking them to move faster would only make them go slower. Why F/A's feel the need to prove themselves like this is beyond me. They tolerate passengers grabbing their butts all day without claiming harassment, but they defend those lavs like they are gold, and risk physical confrontation for no good reason. Defend that cockpit door, please, but let a man take a dump.

In my view, F/As who escalate a situation like this have no business working with passengers. I'm not saying it's OK to assault a F/A, if that is what really happened, but this situation could easily have been diffused long before the passenger felt the need to find another lav. This F/A(s) needs to be fired.

And, another double-secret "guideline" that no one can verify. As I recall, ALL of the 9/11 hijackers had first class seats.

Latest resources

Back