Improvements in the ATC system

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1Speedbird

I have to do a paper on ATC delays and what can be done now and in the future to help.
I was hoping for some suggested links on statistics,reports and articles.
Thanks for any help.

I would suggest that they fire the current Administrator and hire someone with a strong aviation background instead...

Sorry I cannot stand her...

Set a mandate requiring all aircraft to have a radio/transponder/and GPS unless you receive a waiver. Expedite the removal of all NDBs.

Haven't you heard? They are in the fail before fix mode and are trying to prove they are failing every day!

Q routes will help, GPS helps, RVSM helps. ADSB will help, more runways will help, more controllers will help. VLJ's will not help!

MK

Simple suggestions; Fix the shortage of controllers, re-hire retired controllers with offer of large bonuses and garuntee of no privatization. No forced overtime, relaxed dress code. Fire the current bunch of political appointees' running the atc portion of the FAA. Relax the security requirements and allow controllers into the jumpseats. They need to see how the other half lives. Send pilots to tracons, enroute facilities and tower facilities to observe.

Latest resources

Back