• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Immediate 2% pay increase at ASA--->

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:rolleyes:Hey 777! I hear *************************s is hiring! Why don't you run right on over there and get yourself a NEW job AND a NEW JET! Oh and by the way, THEY are NOT UNION!! Stop ruining one of the finest aircraft ever made with your moniker!
What a TOOL!!!

Phony Marconi said:
I'd volunteer DOUBLE my ALPA garnish.....that's 4%....if the Neanderthal's who post here and are too stupid to realize they're being robbed, would justify ALPA's dues in any way....

Try the fact that your pay would not even be half of what Mesa pilots make if ALPA were not around. Don't believe me? Read "Flying the Line vol 1." or "Hard Landing."

Phony, what have you done to pitch in? It takes more than dues. You should be charged 6%.

Tomct said:
:rolleyes:Hey 777! I hear *************************s is hiring! Why don't you run right on over there and get yourself a NEW job AND a NEW JET! Oh and by the way, THEY are NOT UNION!! Stop ruining one of the finest aircraft ever made with your moniker!
What a TOOL!!!

First of all, I think we've all pretty much had our fair share of the, "If you don't like the union, leave" argument. I would suggest taking the time to come up with an "actual" argument before posting again.
Second, I would like to bring your attention to the suffix of my moniker, Jackpot. It has more to do with Vegas then the aircraft. What else ya got genius.

777 JACKPOT

Latest resources

Back