I'm BACK!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

Thank you for all of the support out there to get me released. I have PM'd the moderator and thanked him too. I honestly used the term "commuters" to describe what I used to fly for, and that was a "commuter". Now they are called "regionals" and most of them fly out of their regions now anyway. (Those darn RJs!!!!!)

Again, thanks for all of the support, and my ego only swelled 3 or 4 times it's normal size.

"They like me, they really like me......."

PS--The Moderator I thanked was Falcon Capt

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee said:
Thank you for all of the support out there to get me released. I have PM'd the moderator and thanked him too. I honestly used the term "commuters" to describe what I used to fly for, and that was a "commuter". Now they are called "regionals" and most of them fly out of their regions now anyway. (Those darn RJs!!!!!)

Again, thanks for all of the support, and my ego only swelled 3 or 4 times it;s normal size.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Commuter, shummuter...Blah blah blah. The guy lost in a debate and instead of owning up like a man, he banned you like the nutless wonder he is! I vote that he get his moderator status taken from him.. Regardless, welcome back.
Now, back to the rjdc bashing!

General Lee said:
Now they are called "regionals" and most of them fly out of their regions now anyway. (Those darn RJs!!!!!)

Again, thanks for all of the support, and my ego only swelled 3 or 4 times it's normal size.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Regionals???? Regionals???? I say throw his ass back in the slammer. ;)

What was it like in there -- the "Place of Banned Members?" Was it dark? Did you start to count the years on the cell walls? How was the food?

Welcome back.

General Lee said:

Bye Bye--General Lee

Try not to get over-stimulated. I am sure it was hell for 45 minutes.

Man alive, I was getting a serious case of the shakes. Here was the post from the other moderator Falcon Capt:

"I released General Lee from the ban... There was no reason posted on the (internal) ban list for the ban (which is strictly against Moderator rules, the Websitemaster wants a reason listed ALL the time)... Upon further investigation it appears it was an unwarranted ban...

Now if all you "Commuter Pilots" can relax and get back to business complainin' about pay, work rules, QoL and stuff, I'll get back to finding good BBQ...

Welcome back General..."

Again, thanks for all of the support. I think I may run for President of the UNITED STATES! Or GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back