• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

I'm Back Baby-

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
After spending 5 days reflecting and having my laptop break on me. (arrrgh)

Actually having the laptop break is still driving me nuts. You might want to check out www.foldershare.com it saved my life.

Anyways seeing all the company trolls disappear from the message board and scurry away is fun to watch.

The integration of NJI and NJA will not be pretty. Too many people have preconceived notions of the other side. It's going to take the right people to change that.

I did make G200's sentence look like a week in juvi hall. Oh and i wasn't violated like the guys in the yard say that G200 was.

Of course that's just yard talk. Time to put my shank away. :)

Publishers

Total Time
We can all let go our collective breathes now that your disappearance has been solved.

squonk

Who is the gaucho, amigo?
Total Time
Diesel:

Anyways seeing all the company trolls disappear from the message board and scurry away is fun to watch.

This is quite interesting. Why though? They either are chowing down on crow or their mission is accomplished.

I hope it is the former, I fear it is the later.