Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aewanabe

Somewhat Exasperated User
Any Ram Airfreight guys on the board? I just got the call yesterday from Jason Watson for the July 30 class, evidently there was a cancellation. I'm stoked, can't wait to move to a job where I'm actually getting paid to FLY instead of watch someone else have most of the fun. For anyone who's already there, just wondering how long the stand-by period is lasting right now, before a run is assigned. Jason and the website both say you are paid during that time, what kind of stuff do they have you doing while you wait? Anything else you think I need to know before class? I can't wait!
PS is there anyway to change my login name? It's definitely pre- 9/11!

New Job

Congrats on being hired!

I believe that you have to reregister to change your screen name.

Hope that helps. Good luck with class.

I'm the last guy who would want to dampen your enthusiasm, but I made a similar query a few months back, and did some emails with Jason.

I remember that I got some "caution flags" from posters here on the board regarding Ram Air. Maybe some of those folks will speak up.

Congratulations, and I hope this is all it seems. As for myself, I love my new job, even though it has a wart or two. :)

just wondering how long the stand-by period is
lasting right now, before a run is assigned. Jason and the website both
say you are paid during that time

Can't be that bad of a 135 freight outfit if thier paying you while on stand-by. Im, just curious, how is that structured at RAM?

Latest resources

Back