• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'm a new Khaki wearing corporate pilot that needs fashion help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any pants that don't need dry cleaning will look like a Jiffy Lube uniform after a few washings.

Corporate is about how you present yourself. Sure, you "can" wear polos and dockers. If so, I hope you like your current job because the guy who gets the better job will have made a better impression.

All IMO, of course.

TC

What he said.......dress for the job you want, not the one you have.

What he said.......dress for the job you want, not the one you have.

Bravo...well put...

Not trying to be a wiseguy...but is this thread for real...or is somebody punking us?

Somebody doesn't have an idea on how to dress? People wear the same clothes three days in a row? Even if you change shirts, your pants have to be a little gamey just by sitting in them...and we don't want to hear about turning your underwear inside out to make them last longer. If you dress this way, are you having any luck whatsoever with the ladies...or even Mary and her four friends?

There's a great book out there called "Dress for Success". I think it is has been updated a few times and it is worthwhile reading if you still have questions. It covers hygiene, clothes, shoes, etc.

Since you are in Texas, a tank-top, bolo tie, daisy dukes and boots with spurs should work... Give it a try! :D:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back