• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IFL... the good bad and ugly?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In case anyone was wondering what exactly IFL stands for, here's a list of surnames which we have affectionatley given IFL, with only the first one being appropriate of course!

IFL... Independent Flight Leasing

IFL... In For Life

IFL... Idiots, F@#kups & Losers

IFL... I F@#ked Lisa(no not that Lisa!)

IFL... I F@#k Locals

IFL... I Fly Low

Hey Clap, can you think of anymore that I may have left off?

Spent a lot of time in those Convairs when the only freight they carried were briefcases...........:) I still have to drive by PTK every now and then and take a look at the old girls:cool: Next time you fly over 7D2, honk

IFL

Do they still have to where those IFL Brittish Comando jackets. Why does'nt anyone miss the DC-3's.
Fill the Oil-
Check the Fuel.

Holy Sh!t!! I forgot all about those early morning bucket-o-beer sessions at the P.L.I. A guy feels like a real soak sitting in there by 10 AM, but what the heck? Hammered by noon, asleep by 1:00, beeper going off again by midnight. Do it all over again. Lots of zombies over there..... they all show up at YIP about 1:00 AM waiting for freight.

Miss flying the old bird. Mine was mostly oilfield workers and fire fighters. Far as I am concerned it is the only real turboprop twin out there. Fill the fuel, seats and baggage and go.

I agree, the 580 is real man's plane. Any other twin turbo- prop is just a toy in comparison. There is nothing like the sound of those ol' Allisons turning! It's always a nice sight to see the trails of Black Smoke comming from those birds, Be D@mned EPA!:D

Anybody got the number of that truck driving school?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back