If your going on a trip today, leave your toothpaste at home

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bizzum

A terrorist attack out of england aimed at the US was thwarted, and now we cannot bring toothpaste, hair gel, lotion or ANY fluid through security....what a mess this is going to be...

So this applies to US airports as well?

Figures........

30West said:
So this applies to US airports as well?

Figures........

And that is probably smart too. Ya think they could pull this off just in the U.K.?

Good thing I have so much confidence in the LGA "wassup mo' fo" TSA.

TabExpressF/O said:
OMG, no hair gel! What are regional F/O's going to do know to keep that cool spiked look going on all day?

Oh well, you still have your Maxim and Ipod so the world isn't quite coming to the end. Just make sure your backback is in working order as you board your 70-90 seater aircraft making $20 an hour and remember this "regional" job in just a "stepping stone", right Mesa and Shaniqua pilots?

These restrictions don't apply to uniformed crew members, so all the regional FO's should be fine.

Joke now children, this is a big deal. Get ready for a big fat pile of SUCK. Thanks TSA!

Anybody been out there today yet and had to deal with this? Is there any exemptions for flight crews? I'm leaving the hotel in an hour so I'll guess I'll find out soon.

I ain't flyin' without my hair gel......

Latest resources

Back