If you need a job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chperplt

It is my understanding that Colgan is looking for both Beech and Saab FOs.. I heard 10 people per class per month for the next few months.

Beech FOs start at $20 and Saab at $21 per hour, 75 hour guarantee.

If you're interested, contact info:

Fax Resume to: 703 393-9507
Attn: Kim Jennings
Phone # 703 257-5999 Ext. 225 or
e-mail: [email protected]

I would recommend e-mail and fax with a follow up phone call to verify her receipt.

chperplt,

I am in the Sept. 6 class at Colgan. As of last week they told us 1900 FO start out at $17. Did this just change? I heard that a bunch of guys left the most recent SAAB class to go elswhere. I haven't been told what aircraft yet, but do new hires go into the SAAB?

Thanks in advance,

FlightTraker

New pay memo came out today. As of 9/15 everything goes up. They do hire into the SAAB.. You'll find out the first week which aircraft you'll be in. Most go to the 1900 though. If you're looking to stick around a while and upgrade, the 1900 is a much quicker upgrade.

As far as I know.. No one left the last Saab class. We had 4 leave a 1900 class last month, but they were all TSA furloughs that were recalled. 3 Saab FOs left last week. One went to Flight Options, 1 to ExecJet and 1 to another career.

times

I sent in my resume, but no calls yet. Can you guys tell me how much time you had total and multi when you got the call? What is Colgan's competetive mins?

Thanks,

Airpilot

airpilot,

I had 1880TT and 1150ME, I also have over two years as a 121 aircraft dispatcher. However, they told me in my interview that they are looking at the overall experience of each applicant. not just alot of flight time. Good luck, and keep applying.

FlightTraker

If you don't hear from Kim, give her a call or send her an e-mail. She may have lost your resume.

Latest resources

Back