Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If you like laughing at Pinnacle, you'll love this!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From Climbto350 this morning:

December 10, 2007
PINNACLE AIRLINES (Quick Captain Upgrades)
Tel: 901.345.4588
Email: Click here to Apply
Web Site: http://www.flypinnacle.com

No one gets you from Point A to a Captain's seat quicker than Pinnacle!

Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. is currently experiencing tremendous growth and will be hiring pilots throughout the rest of the year. We have exciting upgrade opportunities for experienced pilots.

You MUST meet the following requirements:

1000 hours TT
200 ME
100 Instrument
ATP or ATP written
FCC Radio Permit
First Class Medical with First Class priveleges (their spelling!)

Pilots with the following time minimums qualify for our fastest upgrades:

3500 hrs TT
2000 hrs ME
1000 hrs Intrument (their spelling)

However, anyone below the time requirements will be reviewed by the pilot board for approval.

Now they are marketing command like a cheap Florida flight school! And who the F has 1000 instrument? I've got 14k total and under 600 actual. WTF?

I guess they think they can get a 1000 hour pilot, let him get 500 hours as F/O and send him to captain school just as he meets ATP minimums.

Clearly this airline is in dire straits. Although they may get some 1000 pilots who will try this, the few who make it through will just kill the company with their crashes.

IMO, this airline is rapidly becoming a DANGEROUS airline for the flying public. I wouldn't put my Airedale on this outfit. Look for a (another) fatal crash in the fairly near future.

course they fail to mention that all you have to put up with is a ********************ty company to work for

From Climbto350 this morning:

December 10, 2007
PINNACLE AIRLINES (Quick Captain Upgrades)
Tel: 901.345.4588
Email: Click here to Apply
Web Site: http://www.flypinnacle.com

No one gets you from Point A to a Captain's seat quicker than Pinnacle!

Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. is currently experiencing tremendous growth and will be hiring pilots throughout the rest of the year. We have exciting upgrade opportunities for experienced pilots.

You MUST meet the following requirements:

1000 hours TT
200 ME
100 Instrument
ATP or ATP written
FCC Radio Permit
First Class Medical with First Class priveleges (their spelling!)

Pilots with the following time minimums qualify for our fastest upgrades:

3500 hrs TT
2000 hrs ME
1000 hrs Intrument (their spelling)

However, anyone below the time requirements will be reviewed by the pilot board for approval.

Now they are marketing command like a cheap Florida flight school! And who the F has 1000 instrument? I've got 14k total and under 600 actual. WTF?

I'm thinking who do they think they are that they're going to attract such high time pilots. Even their "minimums" are going to be hard to reach since airlines like ASA and Republic that have better compensation are scraping the 300 hour barrel.

As for their "fast upgrade" minimums, you'd have to be a 5 year regional pilot to have those times. Who's going to make a lateral move and start over just to upgrade a few months faster?

Pinnacle management is delusional.

I'm thinking who do they think they are that they're going to attract such high time pilots. Even their "minimums" are going to be hard to reach since airlines like ASA and Republic that have better compensation are scraping the 300 hour barrel.

As for their "fast upgrade" minimums, you'd have to be a 5 year regional pilot to have those times. Who's going to make a lateral move and start over just to upgrade a few months faster?

Pinnacle management is delusional.

Comair and Eagle First Officers...And it won't just save just a few months, try a few more years.

If you have PIC experience and a CRJ type then this might be for you.... most of the guys with Comm ME only will have trouble...

Latest resources

Back