Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If ya missed Island In The Sky ...........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BD King

Well, if ya missed Island In The Sky Saturday night, do not miss The High and The Mighty on Sunday. Check your local listing on AMC.....Now you have to understand, I am partial, as I have reprinted both books. To say that I was thrilled watching Island In The Sky tonight, would be an understatement.

www.bdkingpress.com

BD King said:
Well, if ya missed Island In The Sky Saturday night, do not miss The High and The Mighty on Sunday. Check your local listing on AMC.....Now you have to understand, I am partial, as I have reprinted both books. To say that I was thrilled watching Island In The Sky tonight, would be an understatement.

www.bdkingpress.com
Now that Fox don't air "American Dad" anymore...I got no excuse to miss the Duke Biatch slap Robert Stack. I think "The High and the Mighty" comes on 7:00 central or 8:00?

BD King said:

www.bdkingpress.com

Yeah, that was awesome! Looking forward to "The high and the mighty" tonight!!

Ha...just watched the movie. :D

I laughed so much I cried and cried so much I laughed...what a great flick! There were so many great lines in that movie, it was so hard to quote them.

Latest resources

Back