Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KingAirer

USER
If microsoft wanted to make a REAL flight simulator...

They would..

1. Make it so you had to pay $20,000 for the game, and get small rebates every month to get it back.

2. Make it so somone came to your door every morning and knocked and yelled Roomservice despite have the DO NOT DISTURB SIGN OUT.

Any more?

"Make it so somone came to your door every morning and knocked and yelled Roomservice despite have the DO NOT DISTURB SIGN OUT."

Man. I hate that!! You get to the hotel at midnite and then at 7 am you have maids yelling at each other down the halls. The worst was once (with the sign out) they knocked for a long time and then called my room to see if anyone was in there!! I don't remember much beyond that than a bunch of cussing coming out of my mouth.
Or, you get a room by the ice machine or elevator.

$20k won't even cover the yoke in the real thing. The level D that FSI has at ERAU costs over $16 million, and its an older model.

Think it really cost 16 million to produce thit big computerized toy?

The demand says they can sell it for that but I'd say the mark up on it is around 1000%.

for charter pilots it would:

1. Come with a pager and let you know when it wants to play. Make sure you are alway an hour away from it at all times.

2. It would also come with handcuffs conected to the yoke so when you flew the first hour you would have to sit for 10 hours before the next leg.

Naked

Do not disturb sign....

What I have found works well (when the maid knocks) is when they knock I open the door butt naked. Seems to get my point across! :)

I have been thinking about making a sign to stick to the door that says "I REALLY MEAN DO NOT DISTURB! DON'T KNOCK, DON'T CALL!."

Latest resources

Back