Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If __________ Was A Person He'd Be _____.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Riiiiight, I guess you only go to Fayetteville, ARKANSAS.......riiiiiight. Enjoy both of them, because I won't have to.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah-Ya got me!

-More biting wit, and insightful comedy from someone who is truly a master (among the severely retarded.)

Ummmm, doesn't this kind of childish c**p belong in the regional section?? I've kinda come to expect it in my part of town. :erm:

Ummmm, doesn't this kind of childish c**p belong in the regional section?? I've kinda come to expect it in my part of town

I'm regressing due to the boredom. Of course I didn't think it'd turn into a General Lee bash, but alas these things are out of my control.

Last edited:
Mostly I was just kinda thinking about that thread the other day regarding conduct during ramandan (sic) and then I saw Kanye do his act at the VMA's and I thought "You know, Kanye is exactly like the religion of Islam." You want to include him in mainstream events, you invite him and are happy to see him, but then he has to be a dick in some way; he always has to make it about himself (even when he pretends to make it about something else).

If USAPA was a person, He'd be.......aw, nevermind.

Response from MCDU in:

GO!

I'm sure MCDU would say: If USAPA was a person He'd be Jesus, here to save the world from the sinning Westies and set all things right. . . .

Wait a minute, I just figured out something! MCDU really is Kanye West!!!! That's it, it all makes sense now!

I'm going to write this in my diary.

Latest resources

Back