• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Identity question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You could be using one of the numerous commercially available IP disguisers, such as Guardster, etc. and/or posting as an alternate ego from your layovers in various parts of the country ;) :rolleyes:

Drat! Foiled again!

Only two problems with that. 1) I haven't had a layover in a year and a half due to my furlough, and 2) I really just don't care enough about you guys to go to the trouble of using a tool like the one you mentioned!

You're starting to sound like the President, now. If you don't care about anyone here, or what anybody thinks why bother posting, or trying to clear your "good" name? 7 our of 12 prior posts on this thread were yours, all apparently bent on convincing all the folks you don't care about that you're not such a bad guy. Now which is it?

One more time guys...

Go to www.google.com
Search for free anonymous proxy server

Find one and write down the IP address and port number

In internet explorer go to Tools, Internet options, Connections, Lan Settings and enable the proxy server with the information above.

Now flame away about crazy clown airlines. Especially if you found a proxy one outside the US. They can't track you down. Say excellent and tap your fingers together.

avbug said:
You're starting to sound like the President, now. If you don't care about anyone here, or what anybody thinks why bother posting, or trying to clear your "good" name? 7 our of 12 prior posts on this thread were yours, all apparently bent on convincing all the folks you don't care about that you're not such a bad guy. Now which is it?

Why must it be one or the other? I do care if people who really know who I am think I must resort to lying. I don't care enough about what the anonymous posters on this board think of my to go to the trouble of changing my screenname and using an IP blocker. Why wouldn't I just continue using my own screenname?

What, was I shy before?

And since it appears some still need convincing, come up with a suggestion. I'd be happy to help.

For the record, below is the users currently logged on to the Regional board. Now I'm sure some will suggest that I have two computers set up, all for the sake of creating a screenname that says basically the same thing that I used to say as FlyDeltasJets. Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through for that.

(Moderated by: Eagleflip, Falcon Capt, ifly4food, UAL78, webmaster)
(Users Browsing this Forum: dondk, Falcon Capt, dav8or, brew3departure, DoinTime, barbarian4, Beavis, captjim, 20sx, cws, Humty72, CCDiscoB, beezlebozo, Larcifer, ChinaClipper, Conquest Driver, PacoPollo, skywestdrvr, exphojump, Muttley, flyingdiva, scopeCMRandASA, Flyairjason, Pez D. Spencer, FlyDeltasJets)
Subscribe to this Forum
Mark this Forum Read

Last edited:
FlyDeltasJets said:
Actually, now that I think of it, there's also a new poster called "FDJ2" whose been accused of being me (a pretty serious accusation!).

I can now confirm that FDJ2 is in fact not FlyDeltasJets. For the posters who think this conspiracy stuff up, all I can say is just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

It sure would be nice if these conspiracy theorist would respond to the substantive issues of a post instead of spending all their time dreaming up conspiracies.

Latest resources

Back