Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MYFpilot

SDSU Super Fan
Does anyone have any opinions good/bad of ID90.com? Do you use any of the resources and do the discounts really pan out? In other words, do you think it's worth the $12 sign up fee?

Thanks!!

It seems like a decent service (site) that may be of benefit and value to you.. As a former Delta Airlines employee I joined something very similiar to that, however I don't think that it was a "must" to get the discounts.. Most if not all hotel, rental car agencies, etc, etc, will still offer you this service (discount) by just asking and showing your proper credentials at the time of check in etc.. Most of the airlines have pre-negotiated rates with the specific hotels, companies anyways so usually this is good enough and will accomplish the same thing. Other services that are out there that offer airline employees the same thing only it is for free.. When I travel for leisure and pleasure I usually am still able to get the "general" airline discount even though I am 135 present day. (for the time being atleast):D Most of the hotel chains that I will stay at will offer some sort of discount even though it may not be along the lines of an ID90... One of the major problems is (and you will see if you join) that you are limited to certain off peak times of the year that you will be able to get the "best rate" and at the other dates and seasons I found the discounts to be not that much in fact I was usually able to get better by making a few phone calls..

good luck

3 5 0

Latest resources

Back