Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

taxidriver4

Hello,

I am going to citation training at FlightSafety Wichita. Can anyone recommend hotels in that area?

Thanks

If your going to FSI Citaiton I recommend staying at the Hilton Airport. They have a special deal for pilots (FSI also has a great rate). They give you access to the aviators lounge which has a little breakfast, snacks during the day and free drinks two nights a week. You can easily (if the weather holds up) walk to FSI or they have a shuttle if its raining. There is a restauraunt inside as well as a bar and the food isn't bad. You can also walk to Texas Road house if you want something different.

If you prefer staying downtown for some nightlife stay at the Hotel Oldtown or Courtyard Old Town. They are close to all the bars/restauraunts but you will need a rental car. It's about 10-15 minutes to FSI. There are some other hotels near the airport on Kellogg (highway 54) near FSI but would probably need a rental car for that one too...

Just stay at the Airport Hilton - They really do make all the FSI guys feel welcome and take good care of you. All your classmates will be at that hotel as well if you make friends or need some study partners.

PM me if you have any questions.

Have fun bro, don't study too hard.

Hilton

Hilton is definatley a great place to stay in ICT.

Ict

I second the Hilton at the Airport, walking distance to FSI, great folks, good lounge. Lots of aviation people there.

I agree...Hilton. Walk from the airport. Walk to FSI. They just redid the fitness room and it is nice.

...it depends upon which hotel you use for points as recurrents get me all the perks :)

...i only say this becasue im a marriot guy, myself ;)

Latest resources

Back