• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, I called Quality Inn and their best airline rate was $47.00 out the door. I read somewhere (on flight info) they were $32 but I couldn't get that. Anyone know something else?

GO ahead and check on to the hotel,

during the night, kick in your door, or if you have a ground floor, break your window(just make sure the glass goes inside-not out). now slam your head against the wall so it looks like you got hit, dump your bag out on the floor. Call the front desk-tell them some one just broke in, kicked your ass, and stole all your money-including the $2000 cash you had cause you just cashed your paycheck....

That should take care of your hotel expenses for a while...

B

Blott -

Your idea might work. All except for the $2000 part, that is. Remember this is the regional board. More like a $350 paycheck!!

MKAY!! :D :D

I hear ya about the regional pay,

But the police and the hotel guys think you make 150,000 a year-cause you are an airline pilot...

I think they used to offer a deal where the 7th or 10th night was free. Thats been years back so I don't know if they offer that any more. But this brought the effective cost of the hotel down to somewhere in the $30's a night.

Latest resources

Back