IAD time to connect DL-UA Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

slcpunk

Jeez I haven't been to IAD in yrs, I have dim memories of lurching elevated bus-like vehicles?? Question for those more familiar-- Arriving mainline Delta (B gates) attempting to run over and jumpseat on United Ex (C or D gates). If on time, one hour 10 min between flights. Possible, or I'm dreamin??

It shouldn't be a problem also make sure you check the gate for the UA express flight. Most of them go out of the A-con. so just a long walk but same concourse. If its is C-D than the people movers operate every 5-10 minutes. than being said its been several months since I have been there and things are always changing in IAD.

Ah yes, Washington-Dulles the 1960's vision of the future... quite the elaborate amusment ride that terminal is.

If I were you, I'd just hoof it though the tunnel.

Like the guy above said. Most UAX flights go out of the A gates these days. It would be about a 15 min or so walk from the B gates. If you did get the random UAX flight that did depart from C/D then just hop of the people movers...They run every 5 to 15 mins depending on the time of day. If you do have to go to the A gates then don't go the counter in the middle of that gate area since it is not staffed by gate agents. The gate agents are going to be at the podiums to the right of the counter behind the blue screens and in front of the doors...(it will make sense when you see it)

those things look like something out of star wars to me

Latest resources

Back