I whish you would've seen this

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tranboy

I was jumpsiting on a Delta international flight, and as you know, I was the last one to get on (I do not work for Delta). As I'm waiting to get a seat, I noticed that the gate agent call four names that were flying on buddy passes. I couldn't believed my eyes when I saw this four people the way they were dressed as they approached the gate when their name were called. They looked like they were going to a punk rock party, and the gate agent didn't say a thing.
Does Delta have a non-rev dress code? I'm just wondering.

P.S. I did too get a first class seat. And the expression on the other people seating in first was priceless when they got on.

I was jumpsiting on a Delta international flight, and as you know, I was the last one to get on (I do not work for Delta). As I'm waiting to get a seat, I noticed that the gate agent call four names that were flying on buddy passes. I couldn't believed my eyes when I saw this four people the way they were dressed as they approached the gate when their name were called. They looked like they were going to a punk rock party, and the gate agent didn't say a thing.

P.S. I did too get a first class seat. And the expression on the other people seating in first was priceless when they got on.

Nope, no more dress code for non-revving. Fantastic isn't it?

Ok, you've complained about JetBlue on this forum and now Delta...and you said you rode international on United. Which carrier will be next in your "raves"?!?

It appears FI doesn't have a spelling and grammar code so why should Delta have a dress code?

Last edited:

I assume you are a pilot of some sort. Is it not an FAA regulation that you have to be able to read, speak and understand the English language? The way your posts read it seems like it took just a little too long for you to get your first breath when you entered the world. Do you wear a helmet?

In your first sentence you say you were the last one to get on the airplane. How could you have witnessed the expressions of the first class passengers when these punk rock people got on if you were not on the airplane yet. Let me guess you have some sort of super secret xray vision. That being the case superman you should have used your fortune telling ability to know that jetblue plane was going to leave your butt 20 minutes early. You have zero credibility dude, grow a pair or go back to watching cartoons.

You Spent $10 Bucks To Post This Crap? Good Job Trannyboy!

If I'm non-reving/jumpseating on a long international flight and get a first/business class, I really don't give a %$^$ if the rest of the passengers are naked!! Who cares, just enjoy your seat and be glad you are not stuck in the back in the middle seat!!

Latest resources

Back