• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I was bored so I made a stupid video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay, big shot: Make the cross-wind component equal to your airplane's Vref, and land hovering, sideways....

Don't Kill Me

Oh GREAT!!!! Now I'm going to be sitting in the back of some RJ some day and the crew up front is going to have the confidence to land w/ a 55kt crosswind cause they saw it done on, what they think, is some training video.CJ610

my vid card is fine, 256meg......its just my settings for somereason when i replay....in normal flight its smooth.

Is there a site that tells you about making the movies. I have a son who flies FS9 all the time and watches the various video's but he does not know how to do replays and video. As I have never done them, I cannot really help him.

cj610 said:
Oh GREAT!!!! Now I'm going to be sitting in the back of some RJ some day and the crew up front is going to have the confidence to land w/ a 55kt crosswind cause they saw it done on, what they think, is some training video.CJ610

If I ever suddenly hear that awful 'Return to Innocence' song blaring from a CRJ flightdeck sometime on short final I won't ask any questions and just assume the crash position then.

Good work on the video however.

tuna pimp said:
If I ever suddenly hear that awful 'Return to Innocence' song blaring from a CRJ flightdeck sometime on short final I won't ask any questions and just assume the crash position then.

Good work on the video however.

LOL......

Im hoping the majority of you have seen the original video with the real 747 and 777's. I mean, ive lost my mind yes, especially when im sick, but would'nt have done it without that.

Lrjtcaptian,
Now was that you flying those and someone with a video camera or what?? lol
Godspeed!!!

Latest resources

Back