• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I voted NO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Best of luck my aviator brothers and sisters! Vote NO and don't end up like my fellow back stabbing spinless scabs yes voters ENDEVOR pestssss.

I have never met you, but you are always welcome on the flight deck of my aircraft.

XJT/ASA pilots like to bad-mouth the guys at Mesa, PSA, Pinnacle, and other regionals for their approval of substandard contracts. They forget about the 30 or 40 percent that voted no. Your vote was not wasted. You retained your dignity and held the line. You didn't get bitch slapped into an agreement that you felt was not right. When someone is trying to rape you, I feel that it's best to fight back. You retain your self worth and humanity, even if you lose.

XJT/ASA pilots like to bad-mouth the guys at Mesa, PSA, Pinnacle, and other regionals for their approval of substandard contracts. They forget about the 30 or 40 percent that voted no. Your vote was not wasted. You retained your dignity and held the line. You didn't get bitch slapped into an agreement that you felt was not right. When someone is trying to rape you, I feel that it's best to fight back. You retain your self worth and humanity, even if you lose.

Thank you for the kind words. I had my share of tension greetings when I commute. I'm sure guys that voted yes hide behind the rock and say that they voted no. Regardless, stand tall !

Someone forgot to logout in the crew lounge so I changed their vote to YES.

Union website, skywest guy.

I was throwing rocks at SKYW guys, sorry for the confusion, it made sense while the 4th Jack and Coke was swirling down my gullet.

Saying yes to ANYTHING right now is akin to, "Passing it so you can find out what's in it."

Too many unknowns. Then again, all you "blue" voters don't seem to have a problem with this logic.

Latest resources

Back