• Watchers 10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Carl_Spackler said:
I can only imagine what this thread would look like if it involved Pinnacle.

Why isn't anyone playing armchair quarterback and start bashing NWA and their pilots?

D U H ...........

Carl_Spackler said:
Since when has factual, verifiable information been needed to start bashing?

You are correct. So Mr. Spackler- stop fishing we know you want to be the first to start bashing!

Yank McCobb said:
Right. An airbag would have prevented injuries from a wing taking the top of the cockpit off. All an airbag would accomplish is pinning the crew and preventing them from possibly continuing their duties. Duties that DON'T end at the time an airbag would deploy. Sheesh. That's got to be one of the STUPIDEST ideas yet from a message board overrun with stupidity.

Plus the fact that how in the he!! are you going to evacuate an aircraft full of deployed airbags?

Stick to what you know and belt another show tune.

(Go have another drink. At least your drunk posts were mildly entertaining.)

Hey Yank, I think I've figured you out. At least I've figured out that you don't know much about airbags. They inflate in a fraction of a second and deflate almost as fast. Any one with enough age on them to be ten weeks away from retirement should outa know stuff like that. I think that you're just a kid with a bad attitude and a chip on your shoulder.

Yank My Cobb, how childish.

Hobbes

yankmykob said:
All an airbag would accomplish is pinning the crew and preventing them from possibly continuing their duties. Duties that DON'T end at the time an airbag would deploy.
Sometimes duties start when the airbag be deploying. There's no stopping a man on a mission when it comes to completing certain duties.

cforst513 said:
omg. dude. you obviously don't get sarcasm, do you? lol, settle down, yank. i was just playing. relax. you seem a little uptight.
Heh heh heh...he said duties.

Yank McCobb said:
All an airbag would accomplish is pinning the crew and preventing them from possibly continuing their duties.

All hail McCobb, the message board's unofficial Idiot of the Week.

1) He was being sarcastic, and, even if he had been serious,

2) AIRBAGS DO NOT REMAIN INFLATED . . . . . they deflate rapidly . . . within milliseconds.

Carl_Spackler said:
I can only imagine what this thread would look like if it involved Pinnacle.

Why isn't anyone playing armchair quarterback and start bashing NWA and their pilots?

Flame bait alert!!

I didn't think it would take this long for some one to chime in.

Aren't you glad you are the first?

Dave B
NWA

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back