• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I recommend Palwaukee Flyers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow if that is true said person has no life at all.

Last edited:
Ohhh if people only knew what happened there... not saying that I saw or heard anything....

Do tell.

I have no dog in this fight but the entertainment value of hearing about this guy is priceless.

Ohhh if people only knew what happened there... not saying that I saw or heard anything....
Please tell me, I will even take it PM if you are willing to share.

Flyers update

An update from Flyers.

A buddy of mine just talked to someone over there and he got some good info :)

They are down to one piece of crap sundowner (had three "running" beginning of the year.
One crashed at Schaumburg on July 6th, N6715X. This is the airplane which crashed about three years ago in Lake in the hills, then ****************************** bag Jim bought it off the insurance company, then he put it back together using tons of different parts (for example the left and right wings are from different models... yeah I don't know how it got certified to fly again). The thing looked like a Frankeinplane! It is sitting with gear ripped up at Schaumburg right now. Here is the NSTB http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20080821X01275&key=1
Another Sundowner, N6664N also crashed (well the usual landing crashes known in those planes) in Lake in the Hills I believe. I didn't get all the details for that one so I can't say more that that.

How in the world is this operation still running

CB

Latest resources

Back