• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I recieved my first jet type!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahh, the feeling of accomplishment is Nice, revel in it until you get this call.

"Now we're gonna go ahead and need you to show at O'Dark -Thirty for your first trip with Captain Misery for a 4 day that could extend to 11 or more, so pack a good overnight bag to bring with you."

Welcome to the club and enjoy the ride.

Congrats.

I'll be going for my first type for the Cit II in the next few months at simuflight.

Ahh, the feeling of accomplishment is Nice, revel in it until you get this call.

"Now we're gonna go ahead and need you to show at O'Dark -Thirty for your first trip with Captain Misery for a 4 day that could extend to 11 or more, so pack a good overnight bag to bring with you."

Welcome to the club and enjoy the ride.

HAHA!! Reminds me of a job I had in the past!

Man, I get slammed because I don't include a grin or wink in my reply, so here goes, Jeff! :p :nuts: ;) :laugh: :cool:

Now, does that make everyone feel better?

Congrats, and welcome to the world of corp flying Jeff. With 900tt listed on your personal data, I just thought I'd ask if you had an employer pay for your type or if you went out on your own to get it. Not trying to put you down, I was just curious. Congrats.

Now you get to enjoy all those pop-up trips where you get the call at 9PM for an 0430 departure the following morning, and oh-by-the-way its a 20hr day so you better also get a hotel room at the destination. Hehe

Matt

Just finished my cessna 550 type at simuflite, im so happy

-Jef

You better look at your temp...it says CE-500. There's no such thing as a CE-550 type. But, congratulations on getting your first type rating. Better go and get ya a Breitling now...since you are now professional pilot. Get your ATP at the same time too?

My mistake on the 550 type, i should of put 500 type instead. The company i worked for paid for the training. thanks for all the posts. its a great feeling to get it done. simuflite is one hell of a school

Congrats.. on your type, it feels good, , welcome to the slowtation world, it is a good one, I got my type in FSI in wichter, and it was also a good experience, sim and ground Ins were excellent, a ce-500 type open a lot of door in the industry so good luck!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back