I promise...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerjock

I, Hawkerjock, vow henceforth and forever, on pain of death, or a really bad haircut, or on the grave of my deceased pet poodle frenchie, to log out of the computer whenever visiting Signature in Denver, if it's the last thing I ever do, for I know that no other would be so graceful as to find me logged in and log me out without a ditzy post left in my honor. Therefore, I, Hawkerjock, will dutifully do my best and my duty to God and my country, to honor and obey the law of the pack, to hit the log out button upon concluding my efforts upon this site, and do hereby testify before whitnesses, angels, and my dead poodle frenchie, that I will do my darndest it future times to remember this oath, lest it come forth and bite me in the butt.

--Hawkerjock.

You, sir, are WAAAAAY too kind!

I'd have had him confessing to sweaty man-love with a large Norwegian gentleman in a Batman costume.

Good one, though!

You ever go through the history files of the computer in the hotel lobby? It's pretty funny when you see what other nut jobs go to on the net.

hawkerjock said:
I, Hawkerjock, vow henceforth and forever, on pain of death, or a really bad haircut, or on the grave of my deceased pet poodle frenchie, to log out of the computer whenever visiting Signature in Denver, if it's the last thing I ever do, for I know that no other would be so graceful as to find me logged in and log me out without a ditzy post left in my honor. Therefore, I, Hawkerjock, will dutifully do my best and my duty to God and my country, to honor and obey the law of the pack, to hit the log out button upon concluding my efforts upon this site, and do hereby testify before whitnesses, angels, and my dead poodle frenchie, that I will do my darndest it future times to remember this oath, lest it come forth and bite me in the butt.

--Hawkerjock.

Sounds like a case of "early arriving pax syndrome". Where panic sets in and things (such as logging out) are forgotten. Not to mention crew meals, multi service cards etc.

The really scary part. I was no where near Denver yesterday or on Flight Info. I will be changing my password asap.

hawkerjock said:
The really scary part. I was no where near Denver yesterday or on Flight Info. I will be changing my password asap.
Just make sure you don't tell your alternative lifestyle partner, Mr. Hawkerjock, the new password.

Latest resources

Back