I now know why....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gearmunky said:
Well, after flying this thing on and off for a month, I now have a reformed opinion of this thing. It is still fun to fly, but after an hour the thing wrecks havoc on the part of the body where the leg bone ties into the assbone. Other than that, it's cool, but I wish it had autothrottles;) I guess you can't have it all:)

Autothrottles will definitely diminish the fun in flying this airplane!

corp_da20_guy said:
I've seen that pic as your avtar floating around Ryan...it's a pretty cool one at that. Too bad it never really happened. Someone as usual got creative with Photoshop or something similiar. A buddy of mine is a maint sup. at the engine shop for AA where they repair and overhaul the Rolls Royce Engines on the 777 & 757...this has never happened like is shown in the pic.

Yeah, I knew it was doctored from the minute I saw it. In the larger versions you can clearly see there is no reflection of the nacelle fire/explosion on the fuselage of the airplane. Still kind of a neat picture, though.

Brett Hull said:
I've resigned to the fact I'm gonna be stuck in these godforsaken lawn darts the rest of my life.

I'd sell my wife for the opportunity to have a job flying a Falcon and to never have to squeeze my fat ass in a Learjet again.

Got a picture???and before some one beats me to it...NOT of your fat ass...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back