Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I nominate TWAdude for AAA MEC...........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, a whole thread dedicated to me. DP, you honor me. Up until now I didn't even know if you read my posts. I must be having an effect. I'll never stop, NEVER!

joe:
I have no idea how it's all going to go down. I'm just against mean-spirited people like DP who think it's a good idea to hurl insults across cyberspace.

Doug Parker said:

I guess AA didn't want him either......................

Actually,
If and when aa decides to quit shrinking with it's tail between it's legs and finally recalls, I imagine it will be TWAdude who tells them where to stick it.

who knows, maybe after we get screwed and our fo's are facing a 25 year upgrade, substandard pay, and marginal retirement American Airlines might not look all that bad.

I have to say that I am encouraged by all of the infighting I am seeing here.

Busting the pilots union can be a tough nut to crack during section 6. This whole seniority grab seems to be dividing the pilot group and working out for Doug pretty well. Heck, I even see animosity towards pilots at other airlines who aren't even involved!

Excuse me while I whip out my whipsaw!

Yeah baby!

Keep up the good work guys!

Frank,

Maybe you've been spending too much time at the golf course and strip clubs but NEWSFLASH....the unions have been busted...

Latest resources

Back