• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

I need to rent a Seneca - DFW ADS area

Guitar Guy

Charvel - San Dimas
Total Time
Enough
It may be a bit of a drive and I don't know if they have one, but North American Flight Academy at DTO used to have a Seneca, N15789. I see that N15789 is now registered to someone in MO, but perhaps NAFA has another Seneca.

tathepilot

Total Time
None
I currently teach out of the Denton airport, just looking to be a little closer to home. ADS area would be perfect.

Thanks

frog_flyer

Caucasian Male
Total Time
rising
There's a Seneca at GPM.

All of the Indians from Skymates come and use it because apparently the Indian FAA won't recognize the Seminole as a twin.

tathepilot

Total Time
None
There's a Seneca at GPM.

All of the Indians from Skymates come and use it because apparently the Indian FAA won't recognize the Seminole as a twin.

What school? Texas rotor and wing is the only one listed on airnav for GPM?

airventure

Total Time
There's not a Seneca at GPM. I think you're thinking of a Duchess. For some reason the Indian gov't accepts that over the Seminole. The Duchess is also privately owned and not part of any flight school.