Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Yudso

Takin' it like a man
What would you do if you had 1200 + 100 hadn't flown for the last six months and just got the money to buy about 100 hrs of duchess time? I was hired in August by a regional, left my cushy instructing job and moved out of state to my new and better job. 9/11 happened and now I am sol. What airlines are out there that would hire someone at 1300 + 200?

You might try Piedmont, your time might be a little low but it won't hurt to try.

Piedmont-airlines.com

If I were in your shoes ( I was 15 years ago) I would be sending resumes to every small airplane freight operator there is. I would also flood the commuters but there's not much going there now.
I don't think that 200 hr of expensive multi is going to go much futher than 100 right now, 500 maybe. Running checks and/or overnigt cargo builds time and experience fast. Work on total time first multi will come. It's sort of like bowling if you take care of the spares the strikes will take care of theselves. In other words the more total time you have the better the chance someone will hire you to fly a twin.

Latest resources

Back