I Must Learn...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Light Chop

I must learn how not to stay logged in to other computers.

Mr. Concorde, you really are an ignorant little $hit aren't you? How about this, you keep your grubby little fifteen-year old fingers off the keyboard, and instead keep your eyes and ears open. You will learn alot more that way, and you won't look like a tool nearly so often.

I read the thread you first posted here, and while I am amused beyond measure that there were professional aviators actually biting, you really do need to stay off the keys if you want to learn. There's much info here to take in, but you will piss everyone off so badly you'll never benefit from it.

That's what your mama would tell you, I bet.

Mama B.

Mr. Concorde, you really are an ignorant little $hit aren't you? How about this, you keep your grubby little fifteen-year old fingers off the keyboard, and instead keep your eyes and ears open. You will learn alot more that way, and you won't look like a tool nearly so often.

... and vice versa :) And I am fourteen, just for the record! :D

I won't drop down to anyone else's level :)rolleyes: )... anyway check your Private Messages!

Last edited:
fatherly advice

For the record, Mr. Concorde, it shows.

In answer to your question regarding the thread starter, access the following link:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12583

As for who is at what level: you, son, started yourself off at the bottom with your silly initial post and are showing signs in this thread that you intend to begin digging.

You are not off to a great start in this community. You will be given some latitude (more by some than others) due to your age and inexperience, but it is a finite commodity.

You have been given good advice in that you will learn more by keeping your mouth shut and your eyes and ears open. Doing so would have saved you the embarrassment of the rude and ignorant post you made above.

You are more than welcome here. It is educational and entertaining. Don't wear the welcome out. It will be your loss.

Last edited:
Francis,

Sorry if you saw it that way, but I was just hitting a hammer with a hammer as they say... :)

If you see me as an ignorant person, you could do with checking out some of the other members of today's youth... I guarantee you an unwelcome surprise, but I wouldn't even go there if I were you lol :D

Yeah people can think what they like of me to be quite honest... sure I like giving people a good impression but sometimes, well, I have already explained in the very first sentence of this post how I work.

I know a still have a lot to learn, but I try to make good resource of what I have already, and that is the best way to go in my opinion.

If anyone else would like to go ahead and try to make $hit of a piece of aviation's future then please do go ahead... it doesn't bother me at all!

People are either friends, collegues or just another person; that's how I see i

Anyway, I am contradicting my own words here by droning on about one lame subject that is absolutely nothing to do with this thread, so let's re-rail ourselves on the right track: anything concerning myself.... :rolleyes: ... should be sent to me either by Private Messaging or from a New Topic if you would like to make a show of yourselves, but...

;)

Mr_Concorde said:
a piece of aviation's future

Scary!!!! Concorde, Can we convince you to please go into another profession?
(If the required medical exam doesn't exclude you for some sort of psychiatric diagnosis anyway!)

Some advice to the future of aviation:

You will find that attitude counts for a lot in this business.

I (and probably dozens of others on this board) have seen great "airplane operators" wash out of training at several levels because they are rude, arrogant, or just generally jerks. At the same time people who have significant problems successfully make it through training and have long careers as safe pilots because their attitude encourages others to help them succeed.

You call yourself "Mr. Concorde", but have you ever met someone who flies a really $hit-hot piece of equipment like a Concorde? For the most part they are unassuming individuals who would never try the kind of thing you introduced yourself with-that was the giveaway. If you have to tell how great you are, you probably arent.

As someone mentioned, you have started out in a hole and seem to be digging as fast as you can. If you really are serious about learning and enjoying this board you would just observe and make a few sensible contributions someone may just drop you a rope. If you're just here to annoy you will find that you are very quickly ignored by all.

Latest resources

Back