I love this airline's name!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kream926 said:
i like air lingus or how ever it's spelled. makes me wanna do naughty things to my girlfriend

HUH??? You wanna do naughty things to your own HAND?? Man..... that's just sick.

:D

TonyC said:
While devoid would have worked, I meant void. Had I been shooting for a more mature crowd, I would have opted for the multisyllabic version.

:)

There is a mature crowd here?

aLear31pilot said:
I mean no harm... I come in peace.
But who the hell has that much time to cut, copy, and paste that stuff (or did you just know that off the top of your head?) besides me?? I mean come on buddy are you in a prison with a laptop?
Well, both. I knew that Phuket is an island of Thailand. I've flown in the neighborhood. I also know how to type www.google.com in the browser, and I know that Ctrl+C copies, and Ctrl+V pastes. So, the "research," copy and paste took all of about 45 seconds.

No laptop, though. If I were to carry a laptop on layovers I'd probably never sleep. :eek:

mitch

That's an interesting site link you have to say the least. I've been on there for 2 hours reading about the Flying monster. Can't say that I agree with it, but it sure throws some credibility out there for my God. Thanks for sharing.

Tony, you're shure one smart cookee. Thanks for the cut, copy, paste lesson. I actually didn't think I'd get a response, but looking at the amount of posts you have, I bet you always got sumptin to say.

aLear31pilot said:
Tony C.
Do you fold your underwear up before you have sex?? oops, I mean intercourse??
I had to mull this one over for a while.

Do you mean I should take 'em off first?

Yep, I have to agree. Tony, this is probably your best post to date. Out of 3645 of them! Thailand rules. Thanks for the links. I especially liked the one to "island". It clarifies any questions I had.

Latest resources

Back