• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

I love Fltplan.com!

diggertwo

Total Time
3500+
http://www.pilotbug.com/?p=56

For those who don’t know, let me tell you about a Aviation site called Fltplan.com. It is, by far, the best flight planning tool that has ben created in a long time. Throughout its history, Fltplan.com has added more and more services starting with general automatic flight plan submissions. Over the years it has added a growing database of flight plans for disparate city pairs, most likely ATC routing, and now eAPIS filing when flying out of the country to comply with TSA requirements. Also helpful is the airport and FBO section so you can avoid a nasty surprise of running into no fuel, FBO closures or the runway isn’t in as great condition it was a decade ago. For the professional pilot who files several flight plans a day, to the occasional General Aviation pilot who needs a little help from time to time, this service is beyond its worth as a free service. Thanks for keeping us happy, Fltplan.com.

avbug

Total Time
n/a
I've used it for years, and it's a great service. Especially as the changeover to Lockheed Martin robbed FSS's of their good service and gave us the present disaster...fltplan.com was much more reliable, and had more services available in one spot, especially for IFR flying. Even as a VFR planning tool, it's quite handy.