I lost my hero

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ditto.

I never miss a chance to spend some time with my father (short of moving in with him, which he wouldn't allow anyway). Fishing, coffee, a ball game...it doesn't matter. You never know when it's going to be the last time. I also have a rule to always answer when he calls (mom too). I've heard too many stories that end with the regret of not speaking that one last time.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Great aviation life your dad had. Good look with your family and hopefully there is enough memorys of him to pass on to your children and other aviators.

My sincere condolenses as well. I lost my father last year and I completely understand how your feeling and what your going through right now.

Always remember the good times, and what a great person he was.

You and your family willl certainly be in our prayers.

My thoughts are with you.
I just wrote my Father's day card today; dad is 79 who knows how long left. He introduced me to aviation.
Fathers are special.

My sincere condolences on your family loss. I'm sure he will be remembered in the hearts of all those who were lucky enough to have his path cross theirs. I too lost my Dad, my hero, 17 years ago. It seems like just yesterday he was holding my newborn daughter in his lap, displaying a smile that I will never forget.

Somebody told me once that when those we care about leave this earth, they will never really be gone if we speak their name.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I understand how you feel. My dad died just over a year ago. He also introduced me to aviation and I caught the flying bug from him. I still miss him and always will. It will get easier though.

'Sled

Latest resources

Back