I know why Skywest/ASA didn't get it!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"They probably attached a large "fuel insulation bill" to it, and CAL laughed"

I guess that would make them smarter than your management. SkyWest is likely keeping all its endevours to a minimum, waiting to see if DAL survives. I used to think it was a sure bet they would. Now I'm concerned that they will fold when it comes to a vote. Plenty of flying to be had should that happen. Hopefully it won't, as I would rather expand as a feeder for DAL rather than a replacement for it.

congratulations kngarthur.....you started an obviously flamebait post that has led to the 2 day banning of General Lee............ While personally I don't have a problem with the General, it is amusing that a flamebaiter would lead to his banning...albeit for only 2 days.......:)

BankAccount=0$ said:
congratulations kngarthur.....you started an obviously flamebait post that has led to the 2 day banning of General Lee............ While personally I don't have a problem with the General, it is amusing that a flamebaiter would lead to his banning...albeit for only 2 days.......:)

Seriously? GL got banned? Well that's just unamerican!

kngarthur said:
Seriously? GL got banned? Well that's just unamerican!

GL got banned again? Didn't that lead to the demise of a moderator once? How did they make the ban stick this time?

John Pennekamp said:
GL got banned again? Didn't that lead to the demise of a moderator once? How did they make the ban stick this time?

You will have to excuse GL. The gravity of the Delta situation is finally hitting him ( demise of scope ) and he has become somewhat unsettled.

Never ever underestimated the power of denial.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back