• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

I just gotta know??

buscap

Total Time
In my many years of surfing FI, this is the very first time I have checked out the 'majors' board.

And this thread is as far as I' m gonna go.

So, just because I am really sick of 'major' airline pilots picking thread-fights on the regional boards, I would really like to know if regional guys are on here trying to pick beeeech-fights......I would like to know??!!!

So please reply on the regional boards...because I won't be checking this one out again.

But please do let me know if any regional pilots are as stupid as the major guys who keep crapping in our boardspace.

waveflyer

Total Time
Divided we fall. Let's all remember that. Civ/mil, fo/capt, reg/maj- junior/senior, young/old- when we get into these pissing contests- ATA and the various managements they represent are the only winners.

BID

Total Time
In my many years of surfing FI, this is the very first time I have checked out the 'majors' board.

So, just because I am really sick of 'major' airline pilots picking thread-fights on the regional boards, I would really like to know if regional guys are on here trying to pick beeeech-fights......I would like to know??!!!

So please reply on the regional boards...because I won't be checking this one out again.

But please do let me know if any regional pilots are as stupid as the major guys who keep crapping in our boardspace.

are you sure you are not checking? I bet you are checking!

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time

LMAO!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

buscap

Total Time