• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jhwk0309

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,365342,00.html

Pilot, Flight Attendant Face Fines After Sex Romp in Woods

HARRISBURG, Pa. — A flight attendant from Michigan and an airline pilot face fines of $300 apiece after a nighttime romp in the woods that ended when police found the pilot hiding behind a shed wearing only flip-flops and a wristwatch.
Jeffrey Bradford and Adrianna Connor, both 24, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct charges in Dauphin County Court on Monday. Both declined comment after leaving the courthouse, but Connor's attorney said he was pleased to have the case resolved.
"We think it was an appropriate result and are grateful it was done in a timely manner without more invasion into their private lives," attorney J. Michael Sheldon said. "On a public service note, this is what alcohol can do."
Disorderly conduct is a summary offense that carries a $300 fine.
Bradford, of Pittsburgh, and Connor, of Belleville, Mich., both are employees of Pinnacle Airlines Inc. They were at a suburban Harrisburg diner May 28 before they apparently decided to walk into the woods and have sex, police said.
Neighbors called police, saying they had seen a naked man and an intoxicated woman. A helicopter with heat-seeking equipment was called in, and Bradford later was discovered hiding behind a shed wearing only flip-flops and a wristwatch.
Prosecutors withdrew other charges against Bradford and Connor, saying they lacked sufficient evidence. Those charges included indecent exposure and lewdness against Bradford, theft from a motor vehicle against Connor, and public drunkenness, loitering and prowling at night against both of them.
"I don't think it was anyone's intention to commit a crime here," said Dauphin County prosecutor Michael L. Rozman.
Bradford and Connor remain suspended from the Memphis, Tenn.-based airline, spokesman Joe Williams said.

I wonder if he is going to post this on his Myspace or Facebook page next to his schedule?

Last edited:
Couldn't they have just kept it inside the hotel room like every other flight crew does?

I wonder if he is going to post this on his Myspace or Facebook page next to his schedule?

Would one of you homo's that post your schedules on your myspace please enlighten me as to WHY? you really need a life. I can name 2 people I know that do this

$300 :eek: That's like a whole week's worth of pay at the Regional level.

He's probably going to take out another loan to cover it on top of his $100,000 student loan to get into this career...and let's not forget about lawyer fees.

That better have been the best piece of A$# ever!

Why didn't they just tell the cops they were in town on business? If it were a manager and admin asst it would have not been such a big deal.

Would one of you homo's that post your schedules on your myspace please enlighten me as to WHY? you really need a life. I can name 2 people I know that do this

Same guys that tell people they 'fly' for United, Delta, American etc.....when they only do contract work for those companies, the same guys that take pictures of themselves in front of every airplane they fly, the same guy who talks to his friends that dont fly in airport talk ( ORD, LIT, LGA..) always a fun guy to watch but usually makes one vomit very shortly.

Latest resources

Back