Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I had to wait 15 minutes for the hotel van...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

StaySeated

IBT does not represent ME
the bed was hard...my crew meal sucked...I had an early show...they ja'd me..blah blah blah.

We complain about the most petty and childish sh1t, meanwhile, 150,000 Americans are in harms way. I just received another email about a friend that died in a black hawk crash on January 20th. I don't mention that for any special merit other than the fact that bad things are happening every day to some very, very good people.

Everyone that reads this post should immediately log on to one of the following two sites and donate one days worth of perdiem. One measly 24 hour period of perdiem to help a warrior in need.

https://www.givedirect.org/give/givefrm.asp?Action=GC&CID=780

https://www.kintera.org/site/c.iqLT...F3/Donate/apps/ka/sd/donorcustom.asp#backpack

This is not a scam, pm me or research the above organizations and throw some cash their way. Quit your bltching and relish every moment you have with your loved ones.

only 15 minutes, I would be jumping for joy.

36_2_18.gif

Yip you really have lost it if you can't even comprehend what the poster was saying.

If you were trying to be funny you sure missed the mark.

Man, you've had a good run, thanks for your service (I mean that sincerely), but don't you think it might be time to buy and RV and go hug the grandkids?

FJ

I saw a bit on the evening news last week about Fisher House. To those who don't know, it's like the Ronald McDonald house for families of vets recovering from war injuries.

Thanks StaySeated for publishing the link (the first one) to give to this worthy organization.

All the complaining about waiting for hotel vans drives me nuts and has always been a pet peeve of mine. You go out to the curb and if the van isn't there the whizzing and moaning starts, the cell phones come out, then more whizzing and moaning. Then pity the poor van driver when he does get there, for the whizzing and moaning never stops. Then of course the front desk gets to hear about it. It makes me sick and is embarrasing.

Its mostly flight attendants, but sadly a good number of pilots act that way also.

Hi!

I think about that kind of thing EVERY day. I'm so glad I'm not over there AGAIN!

Even civilians can think everything's going great....the light turns green, you pull out , and BAM!!! you're dead. That's what happened to the father of my best friend from Auburn U.

Cherish your time here on earth, and realize, no matter what, it could be a lot, lot worse.

On the hotel van subject, that's where the airline I work for is great. We park the jet, do all the paperwork, wait for the van, get to the hotel, get checked in, get in our rooms, and THEN call ops and THEN they start our rest. Sometimes, we're very tired and we ask for a longer rest period. Almost always they give us more time off.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back