Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cougar6903 said:
Congrats Cueboat,

Mind sharing what your times were and if the lead came through flightinfo?

1100 total, 700 multi. Not from flightinfo. A friend recommended me.

bigD said:
Thanks! Same company, but they upgraded my airplane! If you hear me on the radio, better steer clear - I only have a hundred hours in the dang thing! :D
That must explain the NOTAMs every time you fly. :p

Don't have too much fun in that Cheyenne.

'Sled

Lead Sled said:
Don't have too much fun in that Cheyenne.

I'll try not to, but like most newbies making the transition from piston to turbine - I'm having a hard time!

And about that NOTAM, I'm just happy that the FAA amended the regs to require 4000' of vertical separation between me and anyone else!

BigD--Congrats to you, too! Nice to see everyone moving up that ladder.TC

30 grand a year isn't enough do deal with the c*cksuckers in customs at Opa Locka on a regular basis. I'd rather get liquoured up and go to the Proctogists then deal with them again, my ass would too.

El Bucho said:
30 grand a year isn't enough do deal with the c*cksuckers in customs at Opa Locka on a regular basis. I'd rather get liquoured up and go to the Proctogists then deal with them again, my ass would too.

I dont know when you used OPF customs but i find it totally painless. Especially dealing with Amy, who is actually hot.

bigD said:
Houston huh? I'm at SGR at least twice a month - I'll send you a PM the next time I'm out that way. I need to learn good places to eat in the area!

Sounds good D, I live kinda close to SGR, and I know a couple good places close to it.

Latest resources

Back