I earned my wings... WHO DIDNT ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mnboyev

Can we start a new thread please... OK... Continue on men. have at it.

give me a break MNboy, you slept your way to the top you whore. I think you tried to sleep with me until you realized the only thing I could give you was a sore butt.

fletch717 said:
give me a break MNboy, you slept your way to the top you whore. I think you tried to sleep with me until you realized the only thing I could give you was a sore butt.

Too Funny...

Good Idea trying to steer the discussion to a new thread.

Now where is that sandwich...

Hey Fletch... Buzz off... Who were you working with the other day.. talk about sleeping around... Whhewww..... You whore.

I earned my wings... I had a conflict with a flight attendant .. and another conflict with my coffee while driving to the airport. Two conflicts.. top that.

gimmee a break.

Sandwiches for everyone.

Baja.... Check out the 'banter' on the end of the 'Oliver pilot thread.. someone stepped in it... ... You be the judge. I thought I'd make it easier for folks... Just trying to help out...

MNBOY,

Mike Tice was supposed to come through with Super Bowl tickets for me, but nothing.

21-10!!!!!!!

I asked my daddy first and he said it was okay so when I got off the plane I asked the nice tall pilot and he gave me these really really cool wings and my daddy showed me how to peel off the backing and I got to stick them on my shirt all by myself and I wore them all day and grandma said how handsome I looked and asked if I flew the plane myself and I laughed and said no grandma I'm too young to fly airplanes and...

Daddy says I gotta go and finish my homework. girls are yucky!

Last edited:
Going2Baja said:
What are you talking about - "Red Wings?" Sounds like a group of Broke Back Barn Stormers......

Baja.

Careful now...those are fighting words.

Detroit Red Wings...leading the pack at the 'Olympia' break!!

Nobody worked harder then me. Not even EV!

Latest resources

Back