I don't believe in titles !!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tracearabians

Looking for a pilot in N MS willing to go to company paid school for type on a Citation 5 !!! Contract work only ! Co-pilot takes off work a lot !!! If wife has hang nail he needs off !!!!! If interested , let me know and I will give address to send resume .

If he is contract does it matter if your co-pilot takes "time off!" Sounds like you need a full time co-pilot, not contrator!!!

I don't read that the current co-pilot is a contractor? Am I missing something?

Sounds like current co-pilot takes lotsa time off, and they need a contract back up ;)

Co-pilot takes off work a lot !!! If wife has hang nail he needs off !!!!!
Awesome management skills displayed by taking a shot at your employee on a public forum. What's the saying: "Criticize in private, praise in public"?

Coming on a public forum to bash a current pilot? I would not touch this job with a 10 foot pole. At my flight department we all have each there's back, and if we have any issues with each other we take it up face to face.

Sad thing. My company is in Ch.11. N MS is literally a couple miles away. Interested is small talk.

You post= not happening. If you posted a "looking for" ad I'd jumped on it like a fat on a Twinkie. Throwing a pilot under the bus (even in presentation) is no bueno. Sucks for you since this area is a tight group.

How small? Last I heard you had a tree-trimmer fly SIC. He trimmed my trees last year, you made his day. I heard he had a blast. Not the talent you were looking for..... Be a professional in the deal. Not many citations 5's in OLV.

Latest resources

Back