Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I didn't know Hank Hill flew for Air Canada?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Swass

So long, America.....
Flight to London Makes Emergency Landing After Co-Pilot Has Nervous Breakdown

Wednesday, January 30, 2008
foxnews_story.gif

An Air Canada flight en route from Toronto to London had to make an emergency landing after its co-pilot apparently suffered a nervous breakdown, according to the Daily Mail.
The Boeing 767 was flying at 37,000 feet over the Atlantic Ocean when the unidentified co-pilot began shouting and "invoking God" and had to be restrained, the Daily Mail reported.
Crew members and a passenger, who happened to be in the armed forces, held down the man, shackling his wrists and ankles and tying him to a seat.
The flight made an emergency landing in Shannon, Ireland, and the co-pilot was taken off the plane crying and yelling, according to the Daily Mail.
He was being treated at a psychiatric ward for what was believed to be a nervous breakdown

he was in the SWA pool and just got the word about old farts moving to the front of the line.

Did he mention anything about killing Clouseau?

he was in the SWA pool and just got the word about old farts moving to the front of the line.

I heard he always wanted to be a Delta pilot and then someone showed him the double breasted coats. Then he totally flipped out and asked why God would let such an awful thing happen.

Im surprised more pilots are doing this considering all the BS going on in the industry!!! :eek::beer:

I heard he always wanted to be a Delta pilot and then someone showed him the double breasted coats. Then he totally flipped out and asked why God would let such an awful thing happen.

Oh look, spank me clown adding his .02 to another thread.....Its too bad on his salary he can't afford more! I guess getting turned down by every airline out there including mesa, because the local fbo's flight instructors have more flight time than he does is enough to make him mad!
BTW, shouldn't you be over on the swa thread telling those guys about driving off the runway? That seems to be the only thing you are useful for, jerk!

737 pylt,

2,300 + post=NO FRICKEN LIFE! Find yourself a woman dude and get off the computer.

And I would like to add a pre-emptive bite me. I mean honestly, you have all those type ratings and aircraft experience, yet you talk smack like a newbie? You have got to be the biggest dork around. I bet you brag to all your friends about how great you are. I bet you go to the store in uniform just for attention. 2,300 plus post equals dork, dork, cant get laid, DORK! Do you go to your old flight school all dressed up in kewl pylt digs? Is your pick up line, "Hi, I am a pilot"? Get a life, you have 2,300 plus reasons to.

It's the rum talking, so I don't care what you have to say, the whole world knows what I think and I wash my hands of this foolishness.

Last edited:
737 pylt,

2,300 + post=NO FRICKEN LIFE! Find yourself a woman dude and get off the computer.
Biff:
I just left there, she said you couldn't take care of business, so I had to!:laugh:

And I would like to add a pre-emptive bite me. I mean honestly, you have all those type ratings and aircraft experience, yet you talk smack like a newbie? You have got to be the biggest dork around.
Aaw shucks, coming from a guy named biff.....Well ain't that special!

I bet you brag to all your friends about how great you are. I bet you go to the store in uniform just for attention.
Nope, just to the biff house! How's work on the trailer coming, by the way?

2,300 plus post equals dork, dork, cant get laid, DORK! Do you go to your old flight school all dressed up in kewl pylt digs?
I covered that....See the above reply!

Is your pick up line, "Hi, I am a pilot"? Get a life, you have 2,300 plus reasons to.
Nope, I just ask them, Hey do you know Biff?

It's the rum talking, so I don't care what you have to say, the whole world knows what I think and I wash my hands of this foolishness.

Yet you took the time to write it?
Get back to practicing for you you tube video moron!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back