Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CaptBuzzard

I'm back!
I decided to take the 135 job that I was offered. Yes, it is still going to be part time, but I will have a set schedule. I will still be able to keep my ramp job that pays my medical/dental and I will get to go on my trip to Kauai in Sep. because I'll have flight benefits still. I will only be flying 2-3 days a week until a full-time slot opens up. They have been expanding their operations fast, so it may only be couple of months until a full-time run. I will still give multi-engine instruction on the side as well. I guess now that everything is working out, it is ok for now. If something better comes along later on and I am still not full time, I will go elsewhere. At least I will be flying about 30 hours a month, plus whatever I fly as an instructor. I just want to thank everyone for their advice from the prior post I did.

See Ya,

Captbuzzard

Congratulations!

...for getting the job but also having the best of both worlds. The benies are extremely important.

Good luck with the new job, plus the one you now have. Don't work too hard!!

Congrats man! Someday I'll be making a post like yours. Hopefully by then the board is still around!

Latest resources

Back