Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I Am Thinking Of Buying A New Immersion Suit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NW_Pilot

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Posts
1,027
I am thinking of buying a new Immersion Suit I currently have a Stearns I590 SOLAS Cold Water Immersion Suit but being made out of [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-1]Neoprene it is Bulky and Uncomfortable to keep it on for 12 to 13 hours while over the water[/SIZE][/FONT].

I was thinking of either a mustang suit www. mustangsurvival .com

Or a Switlik http://www.switlik.com/pdf/u_zip_it_brochure.pdf

They look more advanced then the sterns and comfortable also!
 
Edit: nevermind.
 
Last edited:
With your lack of risk aversion its only going to be a matter of time before you use it. I'd find the one that is most comfortable in water.
 
Did you post this to feed you ego?
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom