Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N813CA

Yeah buddy
I asked this last year but my Father is more serious and will sell his high performance cabin class twin for a great deal. He is now looking at accepting any reasonable offer. My father is just getting old enough were he just doesn't fly the airplane enough to be worth keeping. I promise you that you will not find a cleaner and more maintained twin out there. My father is the kind of guy that will get the clock fixed before the next flight if broken. Here is the link. It is now any reasonable offer so disregard the price. I will aslo be willing to pay a $5,000 finder fee if you find someone interested.

http://www.aso.com/listings/spec/ViewAd.aspx?id=144371

If you haven't already, join Beechtalk and post it there. A lot of Duke fanatics. Nice aircraft. Best of luck with your sale. Very tough time to be selling a twin.

Okay-- If I gotta be the bad guy (not sure where the moderators are), I will;

There is a specific "Buying and Selling" section at the lower half of the page, which is where your post (current posts and the ones from like a yr ago) belongs. There are also many online aircraft selling websites; controller.com, aso.com, trade-a-plane.com are 3 that come to mind. Repeatedly posting your relative's plane on 'discussion/non-commercial' forums is a bit annoying. Kinda like the neighbor at the neighborhood BBQ who shows up trying to sell everyone Amway.

Trust me- I know how difficult and long it can be to sell a plane; I did a few yrs ago and it took SEVERAL yrs to get it sold.

Best of luck to you and your father on the sale--just perhaps keep the endeavor to where it's appropriate

Forgot to warn you, they are like the soup Nazi. Looks like they threw out your posts. Try again in a few weeks and play by their rules. They love pictures, more the better.

What was the rule I broke do you know?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1065207&postcount=1

Posts on all subjects are encouraged, but only in the appropriate forum. All non-aviation posts should be placed in the "Non-Aviation Related Chat" or "YGBSM" forums as necessary.
"Majors" or "LCC/Nationals" is not the appropriate place to advertise anything for sale.

Further, read the description of the Buying or Selling forum:

Questions about products you want to buy, or post items you want to sell that have to do with aviation only.

Last edited:
Do you know any major airlines or LCCs that are flying a 1973 Duke?

I didn't say it wasn't aviation related. I said it's off-topic for those forums. That seems pretty obvious to everyone.

Latest resources

Back