Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

taxicabdriver

disgruntled employee
Anyone been to this new hotel? How is it? I heard its expensive down there? Anything to do around? Gym, microwave, or most importantly....Free Breakfast??

Thanks

The hotel is beautiful and the smell is fine if the refinery isn't upwind of the hotel. Kind of in a business area, but there are places to eat/drink around the hotel. The rooms are big and comfortable with a large glass enclosed shower in the middle of the room. The hotel food/beverage outlets can be a little pricey, but the staff is friendly. There is an infinity pool and the gym is OK. Enjoy your stay.

Hotel is 5 Star especially the rooms and comp'd glass of champagne with arrival. No other free stuff that I know of. As for Port of Spain, you might as well be in Nigeria as far as I'm concerned. Peep the murder rate on the island and then decide if you want to wander around. On the positive they have Angostura 1919 at Duty Free!

Last edited:
Get the Eldorado 5 star rum in the shop to the right of the escalator in the airport. Its $5 per bottle and better than any other fancy high priced rum.

Latest resources

Back