Humorous "12 days at EK" holiday song written by Emirates Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

Found this on Pprune - pretty humorous. Sounds like the EK pilot who wrote it is not particularly happy. Obviously some of this is an inside joke and you need to have personal knowledge (i.e., who is Alan S?).

On the First day of Christmas Emirates gave to me a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Second day of Christmas Emirates gave to me two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Third day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the fourth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the fifth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the sixth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Seventh day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Eight day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Ninth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S
On the Tenth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, ten VP appointments, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the eleventh day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, eleven corporate updates, ten VP appointments, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On twelfth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, twelve month of no bonus, plus a final warning letter, eleven corporate updates, ten VP appointments, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

Latest resources

Back