Humanitarian flying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GONEFLYIN21

Anyone have any links/info to any humanitarian flying companies? I was hoping to find info on companies that fly around the world..perhaps Africa or the likes...nothing in the US....anyway any info would be appreciated..Thanks! -Josh

Humanitarian missions

Air Serv International.....Caravan, King Air, Twin Otters, and alot others as missions dictate.

Good Luck

Why do you want to participate in "humanitarian" flying? Honest question, just want to hear your reason for wanting to do this.

No reason inparticular..I feel that I should do some good with my flying "skills" instead of catering to the typical private jet owner etc...may appear arrogant but I think I would get some satisfaction knowing I'm helping others out...may seem sappy or foolish...I'm not quite sure...lol...I think its a bit ironic because most of the humanitarian groups are faith based...christian based most of the time...and I'm jewish hah...I haven't found a jewish humanitarian group that flies...its funny..

Look into an EMS job here in the States; you'll get that kind of satisfaction. ;)

Latest resources

Back